Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
Even though 4 years have passed, I feel like I'm literally right back where I started.
It's ironic, isn't it?
But this time, it's not an obsession.
This time, it's something much deeper.
I feel like there will always be a spot reserved for only that person.
I have always thought that I had the strong heart to forget people.
If they were to do something that would hurt me, they would do it again.
I thought that I would never be that forgiving.
But I'm just vulnerable.
Hurting? Pain? Honestly, it was all forgotten through the kindness he has shown me.
I don't even understand myself anymore.
Even though I know that you'll never feel the same way, why does my heart just give in so easily?
Why wait for someone who I know will never look at me again?
I've been wavering for a while, but I feel like I know where you stand now.
I want to push you away, but at the same time- I want keep you close because I don't know when I'll ever see you again.
I'm sorry.
Even if I can't have you, I want you to be happy- wherever you go.
Be successful and smile lots. :') I'll always be here.