about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
June 13, 2014
♥ posted at 10:21 PM
Omg. LOL I can't believe that I cried.
I thought that I was done crying over you, but I was wrong.
Rather than sad tears like they were in the past, they are bittersweet tears now.
You are such a sweet person; I never really thought of not having you in my life was that big of a deal.
I was wrong. You are the first person I ever poured my heart to. I learned so much from you.
I wore my heart on my sleeve and heck it was awkward. LOL.
But I don't regret it.
Things would have been so different if I didn't.
You would have never knew about the way I felt. I probably would have regret it so much.
But because you know, we each have a special place in each others' hearts.♥
I'm really thankful for having you in my life, for meeting you, for loving you.
You better keep your promises!!
Thank you for lending me your hand to hold when I needed it that day.
I'll be waiting for that plane ticket. :')
Strive for the best & make me proud.♥