:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 15, 2014
x__x posted at 3:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that my heart wasn't set on that.
But why was I upset. .-.
I'm so confused.T__T
I thought that I knew what I wanted, but I guess I really don't.
I just want to hide in a hole. T___T. Sigh.
It's my fault that I don't have the courage to run up to you even though you're literally just right there.
I'm just scared.
Scared of how you will react.
Scared that I'll just end up looking like an idiot and making everything awkward.
I don't know; I need to learn to stop being so dependent.
But it's just not easy for me. :(