:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 17, 2014
vulnerable. posted at 12:29 PM

I'm just so stressed.
After taking an AP on Thursday, I was dozing off while trying to complete my homework.
I heard the news about Kris and it worries me.
What's going to happen to all the other members?
Their dreams could be jeopardized from his actions.
It must have been hard on him all this time.
Just yesterday, I woke up from my nap to the news of one of the sweetest people in Tech who went missing.
Aidan is a really sweet guy.
When I was extremely nervous during my CV interview, he shook my hand and told me that I'll be okay. He told me that he'll go easy on me. Haha.
He would also hold doors for other people and say, "After you."
We both understood each other when it came to public speaking. Haha. Both of us hated it.
I just really hope that he's safe. To lose someone as sweet as him in this world is terrible.
On top of all of this, I also have an English project due Monday, a case brief due Monday, mock trial is also starting on Monday and I have an AP this Thursday again.
I also have a volleyball test on Monday, but gym is the least of my worries. lol
I guess the only good thing that is upcoming this week is INFINITE's comeback.
The previews to most of the songs sound great!! Even the intro song.
Except, all these bad news are kind of overshadowing their comeback.
I wish that there was someone who told me that everything is going to be okay,
that Kris might just take back his lawsuit,
that Aidan is safe right now, and
that I'm going to get through all of this.