March 16, 2014
Hi! posted at 12:13 AM
I'm alive!! LOL Just saying.
This month has been very stressful.
My printer broke down. :(( I had to do my work ahead of time so my cousin could print it at her college.
And there are no days off this month!! :(
This month is really stinky. Hmph.
3 case briefs &1 English project due this week. 2 tests & 1 quiz this week. Oh nbd. Your typical LAS life in BTHS. lmao what is term 2 senior.
I did a lot of reflecting this month despite the load of work! Haha.
I realized how immature I was even at 16-17 years old.
Because of my stubborn personality, I lost someone who was very close to me.
It's such a shame, isn't it? Years of friendship that just went down the toilet over something stupid.
I'm turning 18 soon, going to enter adulthood. Haha.
I'm going to fix things up, because I know better now. Cause beef aint good for you, right? :p
I just need some time to prep things!
Lately. LOL I had a really weird dream.
My ex-crush was involved in it. LOL.
For some odd reason, I was just mad that I saw him with another girl. And that girl isn't even his girlfriend. LOOOL. Like what? My dreams never make sense.
To be honest, if I never had a crush on him back then - I'd probably fall for him again.
He's just so nice. He helped me out when I was stressed and didn't know what to do, even when he had to do his own work.
Sigh. LOL. And where ever I go, we somehow just end up seeing each other.
Sometimes, I don't even see him and he says Hi. LOL.
I'm really glad that I met him! He taught me so many things.
Dear him,
We may not have been lovers due to timing, but I'm really glad that I have you in my life.
You taught me exactly how I should NOT be if I ever have feelings for someone. LOL.
Everyone who knows about you always tells me that they're jealous about how I'm such a committed and brave person. LOL. And I always tell them No. I was just shameless and didn't have any pride.
So I know better now ok!! LOL. Let's not look desperate.♥
This is most likely going to be my last year seeing you. LOL :(
I sincerely hope you get into the college of your dreams! I know you're working hard!!
It must be difficult to balance your work, school, and relationship life.
I hope that you and your girlfriend will last a long time!! :))
Thank you for always showing me courtesy!
Love, Michelle. :)
Anddddddd. This is the end of the post! Haha. I wonder when I'll post again.
I can't believe that I still have visitors. LOL. Thank you for reading!!