about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 15, 2014
Update. posted at 9:58 PM
CREYSSSS. The presentations, projects, and exams for this week are over. Finally!!
Except, I know that I didn't do so well on today's econ test. :( Sigh.
I'm kind of upset over it because my teacher has such high hopes for me. T___T.
He's always smiling when he sees me. I feel like I just let him down. :(
I've been sleeping past 2am the last 2 weeks. lol. T___T
SO MUCH FOR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO SLEEP BEFORE 12AM.
Yeah, I'm not sure how I survived the past 2 weeks. .__.
After this 3 day weekend, my AB Calc final is for 2 days Tues/Wed, Eng presentation&proj due Thurs, Forensic test on Friday. sigh. It's not even this upcoming Friday yet and I already know how much stuff I have to do by next week.
Sobs. Feeling so stressed. .__. But I can finally sleep earlier today. HOPEFULLY, I DON'T TAKE FOREVER TO PACK AND END UP SLEEPING AT 2. -_-
It's ridiculous because I've been dozing off around 5-6pm WHILE I'm doing my homework the past week. T___T I accidentally scribbled in my econ textbook to. sjfdhk it's brand new. :'( SIGH.
Thank you for the motivation Bacon!! :)
Sobs, it really helped me get through this week.
You have no clue how much I'm ajhfksdf. LOL. :') Thank you.♥