about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 8, 2014
sigh. posted at 7:10 PM
Today was just a completely sucky day. lol
I slept past 2am the past 3 days.
I thought I had projects due, but it turns out that there weren't any.
This girl rushed me to finish something, but she was busy and couldn't look over it. I was busy too ._. I had a big test that I had to study for, but I put that aside to do her work.
Today, I took that test and I failed drastically. lol
I never guessed this much on a test besides that one time in physics when I didn't know squat because the teacher never taught us anything.
It was just frustrating the entire day and then I drowned myself in thoughts. lol
Denying feelings because they aren't right.
Always not being good enough.
It aggravates me.
When will I ever be proud of myself?
Do I even have anything about myself that I am proud of?
I don't even understand myself.
Why do I feel like this.