about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 1, 2014
Happy New Year! 2014. :) posted at 1:44 PM
Happy New Year!! :)
May 2014 be the year of even more happiness and fun for you!
Remember to smile!!! ^__^
This is the last year that I will be writing on this blog.
Sigh. Isn't it sad to let things go?
I've been writing on this blog for over 3 years now.
I can't believe that I put so much of my thoughts/feelings/episodes on here. LOL.
Whatever it is, I really thank you for following me.
Everything has an ending at some point in time.