about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 8, 2013
:( posted at 1:46 AM
If any of you are having suicidal thoughts,
please know that I care.
I am here for you.
I love you.
You might think, "Hah you don't even know me. Stop saying that you 'care' because you obviously don't."
No, I do.
I don't need to know you in order for me to care about you.
I know that :
You're born beautiful. You deserve to see the beauty in this world.
Even if you think you hit rock bottom, trust me - you haven't.
You're stronger than that. You'll be able to pull this through.
I believe in you.
Give yourself another chance.
You're not alone.