:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 17, 2013
ogs. 16nov2013 posted at 2:03 AM

Tbh, I'm so upset. Lol .___.
I thought that today was going to be a cute date with you, but it turned out completely wrong and frustrating. :(
Giving flowers to another girl. Taking polaroid photos with another girl. Flirting with another girl.
While I'm holding onto your present and the really corny letter that I wrote- I was barely even able to interact with you. .__.
In the end, I wasn't even able to give it to you.
When will you ever understand my heart?
Maybe I should just move on