about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
October 21, 2013
our love is written differently. posted at 10:31 PM
The real reason why I loved you..
You probably don't know.
If you did, you wouldn't have left so easily...
You dreamed for new love.
I dreamed for eternal love.
Our perspectives were too different.
All you wanted was anticipation.
The only time you really looked at me was in the beginning.
I had a nightmare... I fell for you when you came back.
I accepted you again when you came back without a care.