about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 10, 2013
second day of school! posted at 9:55 PM
Omg, the most awkward thing happened in Forensics today. T__T.
It was so embarrassing. asjfshdkf. Today was tiring. x__x Ugh.
I'm still not done with homework!! WHY AM I ON HERE. UGH. I'M PROCRASTINATING!!
I spent like 3 hours on my AB Calc homework. It's crazy. I forgot so many trig formulas.
Now I'm finally doing AP Econ homework. It's a 100 word abstract, but blergh.a skddjdf.
I can't beat myself to start. BUT I DEFINITELY WILL AFTER THIS POST BECAUSE IT'S GETTING LATE.
I still have to solve the case for Forensics too!! The case today was so much harder than the one we did yesterday. :'(
For this case, we legit have the evidence in front of us. Ugh. I love Forensics, but it's so time consuming. ajfhsdk But I guess it's a good exercise to get people to think.
Omg. I NEED TO START MY ECON HW. OK BYE.♥
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY TOMORROW.