:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 25, 2013
oh dem fingers curling. posted at 5:58 PM

Haha, my mornings are the cutest when I see my train bf.♥
Yesterday morning, I offered my seat to the mommy of the kid who sat next to me, but she said that it was alright. And a few minutes later, my train bf offers his seat to a guy with a cane. ^-^♥
This morning, he offered his seat to a grandma with a wheelie bookbag. Hehe♥
Kudos + 84739847398478934. :') Too cute.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I feel like we're secretly soulmates. LOL.
Omg, this is going to sound so cheesy.
We may have not talked a lot during all these years that we've known each other, but you never judged me or ignored me when you had every right to.
You never questioned me about uncomfortable situations.
I'm so glad that I met you. I'm so glad that I fell for you in the past.
I shunned you so hard because I was upset with what happened to us. LOL.
I felt that I was being treated unfairly. I was hurt.
Even through all of that, you still showed kindness to me.
AND THEN IT LOOKED LIKE I BECAME THE JERK. :'(
I feel like we're both silly around each other. LOL.
We might not be together romantically, but I'm really thankful for having you in my life.
Really, thank you for today. :)