about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 8, 2013
여름아 이젠 goodbye. :'c posted at 9:45 PM
So... it's tomorrow.
I finished blocking all the websites that will make me procrastinate, INCLUDING THIS ONE. LOL.
I finished planning my outfit for tomorrow.
I AM NOT DONE WITH PACKING MY SCHOOL SUPPLIES.
I AM NOT DONE WITH MY COLLEGE ESSAYS.
I didn't shower yet either. LOL.
My goal is to go to bed before midnight. We can do this!
Let's make tomorrow a bright day! :')