about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 9, 2013
first day of school. posted at 4:39 PM
Omg!! So there were certain people who I really wanted to have classes with because I wanted to befriend them. AND LMFAO. YAYY!!!! IT'S LIKE /JACKPOT.
Hehehe. But it's so awkward because we had classes with each other before or we've seen each other before, but we haven't said a word to each other. LOL.
SOBS. WATCH US STILL NOT BE FRIENDS. ASDHJDKF. /awkward turtle ._./
The deadly alphabetical seating tho............................. TT_____TT.... /sigh...
WE'LL BE ABLE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER ONE DAY!! HMPHH.
----------------------------------------------
I just thought about something right now, OFC AT 11:40PM. dem deep night thoughts.
When you point out another person's flaws, you're insecure that you're not "as good as them."
You wish you had something that they had, but you don't have it.
It's kind of hurtful to both people in the situation.
The truth is,
you're just as good as the other person, but just in different aspects.
Not everyone in perfect. So don't be bitter and denounce the other person.
Think about the positives you have! :)