about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 29, 2013
CRIES. posted at 12:43 AM
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU CHECK OUT YOUR BOOKS ON AMAZON AND REALIZE THE NEXT DAY, WHEN PART OF YOUR ORDER IS ALREADY SHIPPED - YOU FORGOT TO CLICK FREE SHIPPING. ASHDSKJHFDKJSHFSKDFHSDKFJHSKDJFHKDSJFHSKJDHFKJSDHFKJHDSFJKH. ;___; OMG. SOBSSSSSS. Why.
I swore I did... TT_____TT I EVEN REMEMBER THE PRICE OF IT WITH FREE SHIPPING. WTF. Omg. JUST WASTED $8.65. AKFJDKSLJFKDLJSF
Why Amazon. Why. I SEE Y U TRY TO SHIP MY STUFF OUT ASAP!!! BUT WHEN I CLICK FREE SHIPPING - /TAKES FOREVER TO SHIP MY BOOKS OUT.
Omg. Main reason why I bought them now was because I wasn't in a rush to read them. LOL. UGH. Great. T___T.
Sobs. Trying so hard to think of any positive reasons for spending the extra $8.65... ;__; THE $8.65 WAS LIKE ANOTHER BOOK I COULD'VE BOUGHT. AJSHFSKDJHF.
What are the positives. Someone tell me. Omg. ;__; Could've used that $8.65 for charity too.
SOBS. WHAT ARE THE POSITIVES!! ;______; /ripped off/