:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 25, 2013
yearbook photos. :3 posted at 12:58 AM

So I took my yearbook photos today! (yesterday)
I waited for almost an hour in order to actually change into the gown.
There were two Wu's in front of me.
Both of them were from my Chem class last year. LOL.
But I don't think they recognized me because we didn't talk... LOL.
When we were sitting, one of the Wu-s started whipping his postcard around, and I just so happened to sit in more on the seat, so he thought that he scared me. LOL.
And he apologized in a really awkward way. IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT. /SOBS.
But before I could even say that it wasn't his fault, THE OTHER WU was like "He's retarded; please ignore him." LOL. Omg. I was like ... /awkwardly smiles back. LOL.
I COULDN'T EXPLAIN MYSELF. SOBS. IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT. );
And then, the Wu sitting next to me started to say how he tried smiling yesterday, and his mouth wouldn't lift. LOLOL.
So he tried at that moment, and he was like WOAH WOAH! IT ACTUALLY LIFTED A LITTLE!
And he whips out his Samsung and stays on the self-cam for 20 minutes. LOL.
Tbh, it was pretty funny/cute. Guys should try to smile more in their photos! :))
Ahhh, such a shame that I had Chem class with them.
The only way you talked to other people during Chem was if the person was in front, behind, or next to you. LOL. Barely any group work.
Anyways! That was my little tidbit for today! :))
The painful/dreadful junior year has come to an end! Almost seniors now!