about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
June 15, 2013
what is living. posted at 8:52 PM
omg.a skdjsfld. Just started reading The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross,
and the main girl's crush is gay. /awks. THE IRONY. And on top of that,
he secretly hates her. :x
I feel like such a nut the past 2 days. LOL.
The weather for the upcoming days isn't too great. :/
I've been an otaku for the past 2 days. /CRY. LOL. I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. );
Routine:
- wake up late
- eat
- watch anime until bored
- eat again
- read manga
- eat more
- watch anime again
- shower
- apollo justice
- sleep
---> REPEAT CYCLE x38434738.
I deactivated my facebook acc too. xD
I probably won't reactivate it until summer ends. (This is probably not going to happen. LOL. But I'll try my best, SO I'LL ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE.)
I fully recharged my phone so I could change my ringtone. xD
But then, I shut it off completely. LOL. My precal teacher told me to leave my phone uncharged over the summer and just forget about it.
A very good idea! :) But if I leave it off completely over the summer, Verizon would be making lots of easy money!! );<
Time goes by so slow when there's no school.
But it's okay, I'm not complaining. LOL.
Sooo... about that infatuation.. I don't really know what to feel anymore.
I felt so emotionless for the past 3 weeks. :c
As much as I really wanted to see you, I made myself avoid you.
I guess it's a good thing for the summer. :)
More time to forget about you and your existence.
I will work hard over the summer and become a better person!!
Sigh. This pathetic self. When will I ever learn.