:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 3, 2013
today. posted at 5:39 PM

I've always wondered why this guy in my English class wasn't in class 85% of the time.
When he first transferred into my class, he had a cane.
I thought he was just momentarily crippled, but after a few months, I realized that he probably isn't.
He was really isolated and my teacher would have to put him into a group when there was group work.
Occasionally, he would raise his hand to say something, but he didn't really talk to anyone in the class.
Today, he told us that he's been fighting cancer for 7 years.
I don't know why, but when he told us that, tears came rushing into my eyes. :(
I really wanted to give him a hug.
It must be really tough on him.
I really hope that his cancer will be cured and that he'll be able to do things any other student can do.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. - Plato.