:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 4, 2013
stress. posted at 6:40 PM

how do i survive tonight and tomorrow?
omg. ;___; classes end in 3 days, but i still have a physics test on friday, possibly 2 presentations tomorrow, and a research paper due at 11:59 tonight.
sobs. wtf is with all this stress.
i actually hope that i can just get my 2 presentations over with tomorrow.
it's been over a week, and it's building up useless anxiety. -___-
SIGH. and i'm not feeling too well either. i think i caught the stomach flu yesterday.
omg. CAN THIS WEEK JUST FRIKIN' END. ;A;

/edit 10:43pm

Just submitted my final research paper!!
But my head is still pounding and my stomach really isn't being my friend right now.
I really need a break.
Still need to do those presentations tomorrow.
When will this ever end. Can school please end already.
I feel like this last week is draining the life out of me.
The more I don't see you, the more I miss you.
But I'm telling myself that I don't want to see you.
I want to go back to when you never existed in my life. 
I must really be a fool. ._.