:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 5, 2013
=_= posted at 10:46 AM

The moment that I want to avoid you the most, I see you. -_-"
/sigh. Out of all times and places., WHY DID YOU STAND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR?!??!????! Dat ain't ur room son!!!
Especially when I saw you walking towards your room, I was like GO IN!!!! GO IN!!!! But OFC NOT. You end up hovering around MY room: =__= omg. I wanted to keel u!!!
And when I tried to slickly walk in, this dude blocks the entire door way. SJSKKS R00D.
You were in the middle of talking too, but since I probably blocked your field of vision, you stopped after saying a word.
SIGH. =___=
Out of all times, OFC it had to be when I want to avoid you.