:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 16, 2013
i'm here! posted at 4:02 PM

I just finished reading Koko Ni Iru Yo! aksfjdksfh
omg. :c I heard people raving about this, so I thought that I'd give it a shot.
Started it last night and just finished it now. xD
The ending was cute I guess. xD?
The main girl has always been in the shadows. No one really takes notice of her.
So she writes a blog and posts about her "boring" life.
There are two people, Black Rabbit & MegaPIG, who post encouraging comments on her blog posts.
They want to build up her confidence and be able to talk to people of the class.
/cries I can really relate to this manga. LOL.
Can I have my own sun too? :'c
Teru's tsundere attitude!♥
Ok. I will dismiss myself.
I NEED AN OTAKU FRIEND. :c