:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 26, 2013
:) posted at 9:18 PM

To be honest, I felt like I was being treated like a princess on this day. .__.
Even though I tried backing out and gave cold shoulders, you still provided warmth for me.
It really made me feel bad. ;__;
And knowing me, I teared. lol -_- Ofc, my excuse - "it was allergies" T__T; /sigh
I'm really thankful.
Even though I know that the two of you wanted to be somewhere else.
I didn't even expect to be out after I got my report card.
But because you guys kidnapped me, my legs got tanned! T__T.
Thank you for today!