about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
June 19, 2013
:3 posted at 8:14 PM
Sobs. I'm restraining myself from reading The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross because I want to own the actual volumes first then continue to read it. T^T
But I recently spent like $45 on manga. asfdjfhksdf. Screw you taxes. :c
All I'm doing this week is collecting FAT. T^T I can't. afkjsdlf. ;n;
On the other hand, T-kun's voice is so nice. TT^TT
It's not so deep that it gives me the chills, but it's not super high pitched that it sounds girly. LOL.
It's juuuuuuust right. :')
And I finished Toradora yesterday! Hehe.
Ryuuji makes the perfect husband. LOL. HE CAN COOK. :') And he's so considerate. ^-^
It's cute how he's so competitive to be the #1 "housewife" LOL.
Wow, it feels so weird to fangirl about 2d characters. xD
I started Zetseun no Tempest a few hours ago and it wasn't too bad.
It's pretty complicated and I expected something different when I read the summary. LOL.
Oh well, I hope it's nice. But I haven't read Hamlet, so I don't understand the Shakespeare references. :c Ugh. Maybe I should read Hamlet first.
Right now, I'm really hungryy. LOL.
When is dinner going to be ready? :c
Anywayssssss. I hope things are going well for you, anonymous! ^^