:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 28, 2013
SIGHHHHHHH. ); posted at 6:33 PM

Please don't misunderstand! Please please please please please don't! T_____T.
Honestly, I just didn't want you to see my depressed demeanor. ;~~;
So uh, I tried to not appear in your sight.
But ofc, whenever I'm trying to avoid someone, I will always see them sooner or later. =_=
All I could ever do is stare at the floor. /sigh.
You probably think I'm some emo chick or is obsessed with staring at the floor. T___T. SIGH!!!
You sounded so dead today too. /awks.
USUALLY YOU'RE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY LOUD when you're obsessing over his name.
But today, you were quiet/normal. :O!!
That's why I got scared. ;A;

Today sucked. Can we please get today over with. =_=.
But then I don't want tomorrow to come, because after that will be Thursday.
And I am not looking forward to Thursday at all. lol -_-
Not looking forward to Friday either because I have to take my SAT 2s the next day.
Why is there so much work at the end of May into June!!