:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 5, 2013
lalala ~ :') ♥ posted at 1:54 AM

Hello hello helloooo! :D
So like, I went to the college fair today! (ahem, yesterday)
Omg. I wanted to ask questions, but then I was like ... What should I ask. LOLOL.
I didn't want to sound like some dumb kid. );
I was thinking, "What are some popular majors?" /awks. LOL
I COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO ASK.
And I wanted to ask about financial aid, but then I figured that I don't even know how much money my mom has anyway, so I still wouldn't know if I would go into debt or not. LOL.
Nonetheless, it was nice bonding time with techies. :') sobs. It was so nice seeing some people that I haven't seen in a while!! I missed them!
One of my friends wanted to suck up to the ivy leagues. LMFAO.
We were in front of the Columbia table, and he was like, "Hold on, I gotta suck Columbia's peepee." Omgg. LOL. And he asked my friend, "So.. how many dicks have you sucked today?" And my friend was like " ????????????????????????? I didn't know we were at that level yet." LMFAO. /AWKS.
Then I went ""shopping"" with my friend afterwards. LOL.
She got home at 9, I got home at 9:10 TT___TT. Omg. Never again! I'm so tired, but I refuse to sleep BECAUSE I GOTTA STUDY!!!
Oh, and at the college fair, this guy looked REALLY FAMILIAR, but I was like Hrmm.. I don't know him though, but he's walking with someone who goes to Tech. /awks whatever.
AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THE GUY WAS MY FRIEND'S EX-CRUSH'S BFFL. LOLOL.
I've asked her countless times to introduce us because HE'S SUCH A SWEET KID! LOOOL.
It was only as a joke though. BUT TODAY, IT WOULD'VE BEEN A PERFECT CHANCE TO. LOL. I can't. akssfjldsfj Sobs. There goes my chance. LOL OTL. But it's okay! :) Because I have my weasel. (ugh. ihateyou.)
So many funny things happened.
At one point, one of my friends had to take a piss, and when he came back, he started rubbing my bag, and touching me.
I was like o_______O Wtf u doin'. And my other guy friend was like O____________O WHY ARE YOU MOLESTING HER? LOLOL.
And the guy that was touching me got flustered, and was like "I HAVE OTHER ULTERIOR MOTIVES!"
AND THEN I REALIZED THAT HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM JUST BEFORE.
I was like, "R U WIPING YO WET HANDS ON ME FROM THE BATHROOM?!!?!?" And he was like, "NOOOOO!!! THEY'RE DRY!" );< I still think he was wiping dem wet hands on me!
Omg. :') I'm so glad I met all of you guys during these 3 years!
Thank you for being a part of my life. ^__^♥