:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 22, 2013
/cries. posted at 10:32 PM

T__T. I'm trying so hard, I swear.
I'm constantly thinking of ways I can get myself to approach you.
I'm constantly thinking of hypothetical situations.
I'm constantly thinking of you.
But it's so hard. Everything gets ruined somehow. =__= SIGH.
I sometimes wonder, IS IT BECAUSE I'M TRYING TOO HARD?! LOL.
So.. I'm just going to let everything be the way it is now.
If it's meant to be, something is bound to happen, right? :')
So if it's not, then there shouldn't be a reason to sulk over it.
It sucks because we always want something we can't have.