about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
May 29, 2013
. posted at 5:18 PM
So on the outside, I’ll try to act like I’m not sick – like I’m
okay.
It kills me the more I have to hide it.
I thought that we would be forever,
But it’s not going how my heart planned.
I look fine on the outside, but inside I’m a mess.
I miss you so much right at this very moment, what do I do?
I don’t want to shed any tears, what do I do?
I don’t want to believe anything you’re forcing me to believe, what do I do?
I want to regain my confidence, what do I do?
To meet you again, to confess my love to you again, to love
you again.