about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
May 17, 2013
:) posted at 9:38 PM
There are certain things that I'm very insecure about.
I'm always afraid of being judged by the people around me for those things.
But I realized that, there are so many people out there who are in an even worse condition compared to me and even so -
they aren't afraid of being judged.
I really admire their personality/attitude. ^__^
Even with those insecurities, there's someone who loves every single one of them and accepts them for them. :')
Thank you for showing me what you're going through.♥
--------------------------------------
Sobs. I am so sick that I think I'm losing it. LOL. =__=..
I walked past people without noticing them and when I say Hi because I see them a few minutes later, they say, "YOU IGNORED ME!!" LOLOL. My bad.
I am so bad at noticing people today. Ahem Ahem.♥ LOL.
It's okay, at least I got to see you later on. xD /stalker - mode.
It's scary... how fast people's hearts change. ;__;
It takes 60 seconds to fall in love, 60 seconds to fall out of love.