April 20, 2013
unpopular opinion. posted at 11:27 PM
Helllllllo World! :)
So uh, I haven't updated in a while. LOL. Or at least it feels like it's been a while!
Monday was really stupid. Someone in the school thought that it was funny to set off a smoke bomb in the locker room.
AND DURING THAT PERIOD, I WAS BEING A DETECTIVE ROAMING AROUND THE 5TH FLOOR WITH MY FRIENDS. LOL. omg. /facepalm
Mad awks. Because we ran to Lunch. And then my friend kept burping in my face and trying to compare feet size. /SOBSSS I HAVE BIG FEET OK. );
Sheesh. EVEN IF YOU WERE GOING TO SET OFF A SMOKE BOMB, AT LEAST DO IT 9TH PERIOD OR SOME OTHER PERIOD. ASKDJSLF Always ruining my free periods!
Tuesday was crazy.
There was a "fire" in school. lol. Technically, it's not the first fire in school. It's just that all the other times that there was a fire, people were actually able to put it out.
This time, it was spreading across the walls and out of control.
This is the second day in the row that the fire department had to come.
And this of course, WAS DURING MY LUNCH PERIOD. -__-. Way to go.
I had to finish taking notes for government during my lunch period, but it turns out that the fire department took over 40 minutes in order to call the building safe to go in again.
There were ambulances and helicopters. First time we ever had to evacuate.
We had a quiz in government, but thankfully I was able to finish taking my notes.
Sad thing was, I barely even used my notes during the quiz. =_=
But it was so funny during government that day. The sun was too bright, so Mr. Schmidt turned off the lights.
But then he was like, "Why are the lights like this?!" And he wanted to turn them back on.
But then this guy in my class was like, "Noo, Mr. Schmidt. Don't turn it back on!" And the whole class was whining in disagreement too.
Mr. Schmidt turns the lights back on, and the guy was like, "Now you ruined the class Mr. Schmidt!" And Mr. Schmidt was about to talk, but the bell rang. LOOOOL. So funny.
Wednesday, I don't really remember much at all.
On Thursday, something funny happened in government again. LOL.
This guy in my class was saying how our Obamacare quizzes that we took in October were never graded.
And Mr. Schmidt was like, "Did you see your report card grade?"
That guy was like "Yeah :DD" And Schmidt was like "Merry Christmas." /stern face LMFAO.
I love the expressions and tones of voice Mr. Schmidt uses. :')
Junior year is ending really soon. It's crazy. I'm actually pretty satisfied with the people in my major classes. :/ I kinda don't want them to change.