:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 8, 2013
Smile! =) The Best is Yet to Come! ^-^ posted at 7:06 PM

Like you, I also felt something the moment I first saw you
It looks like you fell in an illusion
it’s like you came back to me again in a breath
Disappointed in myself, I broke, I became unable to escape
My boy, day by day, in time, now I don’t have any more tears
In my own precious memories, now I hate my one-sided love
From now on, I’m tired inside my painful appearance
Even if its just for a day, I hope to be happy
As I walk down the street a dozen times, I think of your gestures
Where are you, brightly smiling?
Now that you’re part of my reality
Still, if I see someone who looks like you, my heart races
I spend sleepless nights with my eyes closed
Even today, I’m awake countless nights to send you away
While you look at me, you looked at me shaking
Now I want to tell you, I love you more than that
Things didn't really go in my favor today. );
I hope tomorrow will be a better day! :) A happier day.
I need to stop trying so hard. TT____TT... /SOBS.
MY FINGERS BURN FROM ALL THAT FRICTION. );<
So it kinda hurts to type right now. :(
I felt so dead throughout the whole day today. x-x;
I feel like a fool. Or I've been a fool for over 3 months.
It's tiring. Very tiring. ;-; I need to regain my focus.

Omg, paying the price for not reading for 2+ weeks for US History.
EXPENSIVE, I'M TELLING YOU. VERY EXPENSIVE. T____T.
Omggggg. So like, I already have 3 tests counting, on Friday.
I'm not even CLOSE to being ready for the ush test & I'm only half way done with the reading for government.
When you see me with outlines, I'm not being hardworking. T___T.
I'M ACTUALLY PROCRASTINATING LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. ASKFJKDLSF.
I can finish this! TT____TT I'm planning to finish reading 2 chapters today.
So like, there's a 5 chapter test, and I DIDN'T EVEN LEGITIMATELY FINISH 1 CHAPTER.
I always read about 20 pages each chapter, and since I'm behind, I have to skip up to a different chapter so it correlates with the homework he assigns. T___T;
Omgggggggg. I ONLY SAID OMG ABOUT 24983894389 TIMES IN THIS PARAGRAPH. LOL.
I need to get my stuff together. -_-.