:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 4, 2013
bumface. fartface. buttface. (insert stupid word here) face. posted at 9:11 PM

Omg, I hate you. so much.
I've never hated someone as much as I hate you.
I actually never have hated anyone. LOL.
So you have the honor of being the first one to be hated by me. :]
I hate you because on days I don't see you, I'm like "Yerrrrrr! Don't need to see your smelly bum."
But today - I just felt so incomplete without seeing you. );
You suck, okay. I missed you today.
Wow, today must've been one of those rare days. LOOOL. (sorry, #notsorry)
Who exactly are you to me.
Why do you make me feel quivery on the inside.
I may seem like I'm indifferent when I'm around you, but believe this:
You're always on the back of my mind wherever and whenever. :')
Ew, this is making my finger curls. LOL.
WHEN HAVE I BEEN THIS GREASY.

Don't hold on because you think 
there will be no one else. 
There will always be someone else. 
You've got to believe you are worth more than 
being repeatedly hurt by someone who doesn't really care and 
believe that someone will see what you are really worth and 
treat you the way you should be treated.

:) You can get through this!