:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 27, 2013
If history repeats itself, can you love me once more? :c posted at 9:36 PM

Awks, I said that I would be reserving a spot in the last post, but I don't even remember what I was going to write on there anymore. LOL.
Time is going by so fast; I really wished that there was a pause button. :c
I'm not ready. I feel like everything is turning upside down.
Sobs. You bum.
I'm all confused inside out. akfjsdlfj. Why do I feel this way. =_=.
One day it's like /smile smile //shy shy
Next day it's like /avoid //who r u
Can we go back to when everything was fluttery?
I blame the day when everyone called you gay. -_______-.
Y U SCREW ME OVER LIKE THAT?
I legit thought you were gay. /SOBSS. I was like MY LIFE. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS. LOL.
Then I became a laughing stock. Ok. :c

Well, history is repeating itself this year again. LOL.
Last year, I went to the Pediatric Cancer Walk alone because my friend ditched me last minute.
Guess what's happening tomorrow? :')
Yup, going to walk alone this year again.
SOBS. Last year, I teared too. :c
One of my guy friends ditched me for this other girl on that day.
My friend who said that she was going to go, decided not to go last minute.
So I was like, "It's okay girl! It'll be over soon. :') /holds onto necklace"
I WAS FINE ACTUALLY. );< Until the president looked at me and was like :C WHY ARE YOU WALKING ALONE?
You know, it's like those situations when you're like, "I WON'T CRY. );<" and someone comes up to you and says, "Are you okay? :((((((("
Well yeah, I teared after she said that. LOL.
BUT I LOOKED AWAY BECAUSE IT'LL BE AWKS IF SHE SAW ME.
They forced me to link arms with them. sobs. They were so nice. :'(

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day! I have a gov test on Monday! Ugh. T__T
I can get through this!