about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
April 9, 2013
I can get through this week. T____T... posted at 8:39 PM
Impress yourself today. :)
4 exams/quizzes on Friday. Bring itttttt.
/edit 10:00PM
I was able to finish my APUSH hw before 10PM today!! :DD Yayy!
So like, I think my body has super slow metabolism.
I had a really big meal after school today (unknowingly T__T) & at 9PM, I really wasn't hungry.
I started drinking oolong tea to try to help with digestion. Er.. Didn't really work.
So my dinner tonight is broccoli. xD Yayy! Broccoli!
I feel like I'm about to faint from all the tests/exams I have by the end of this week.
I did not read 2 chapters for APUSH yesterday. T__T Shame on me! I procrastinated.
But today, I'm REALLYYY going to get 2+ chapters done! I can't procrastinate anymore.
I'm getting possible essay topics tomorrow & I still need to study for Government. (19 more pages to outline FML.) But the amount of pages I have for Government is not nearly half as bad as for APUSH. -_-
Except, APUSH is easier to memorize... so.. D;
I think I'm going to end up winging my physics and precal quizzes... T__T... /SIGH.
But I need to maintain that 93+ in Physics and 100 avg in Precal!! D;
I'll be so upset if I dropped in Precal.
ANYWAYS. GOOD DAY! :) TIME TO EAT MY BROCCOLI.
I feel like a part of me is missing today. My heart wasn't fluttering as much as it used to. :/