:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 28, 2013
fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml. posted at 4:58 PM

Omfg, I am SO sleepy right now and I have OD homework and studying left to do.
Can I just crawl into a hole and hibernate. ;_____;
I'M SO SLEEPY OMG. )))));
I shouldn't have ate those crisps I got from the walk today. );
MY THROAT FEELS FUNNY NOW, AND I SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR TOMORROW. T___T.
Omg, I didn't even make my college list yet.
I HAVE TO HAVE A COLLEGE LIST FOR TOMORROW. ;___; Omg.
I was supposed to work on the college list during spring break... er.. yeah...
Can someone please tell me to stop frikin' procrastinating... aksfjfdsjf
I am going to shut this whole thing down -__-. Okay. Bye.
I really have to get work done.