about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
March 26, 2013
Who am I? posted at 8:03 PM
Rather than thinking that it's funny, I find that you're embarrassing me.
You made me this way. lol.
You made me not able to talk to you.
You were the one who didn't care whether or not I talked to you.
I tried talking to you
because I missed you like crazy.
What did I get in return? "Go to sleep" because it was late.
I texted you so many times, and did I even get a response? No.
In fact, you got annoyed with me. ._.
Now you want me back in your life? After almost a whole year?
No. It's too late now.
I moved on.
I used to pick you guys over anyone, and fairly disliked almost everyone else. LOL! /sad life
But I know better now!
I was selfish. I expected too much from you guys.
And after not talking to you for almost a whole year, I realized that I
can live.
I don't need someone who can't make the extra effort to move up one train car to sit with me.
I don't need someone who will just talk to me once in a blue moon because it's a "special" day.
Do you really
not think about me from time to time? Did you really
not miss me?
All I need is someone who's willing to stay.
I know this is super childish of me. Avoiding the problem won't do any good.
I don't feel ready to talk to any of you. I'm sorry.
I know that I'm a coward.