:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 11, 2013
T__T. SIGH. posted at 12:39 AM

Reading before I go to sleep tonight. /sobs
I HOPE I DON'T FALL ASLEEP. ASFKDJSLF.
I have a reading quiz tomorrow & I forgot that I had a physics lab due tomorrow, so I was doing all of that last minute. -__- Omg. I hate myself.
Why do I feel like I'm getting lazier and lazier by the day? T__T.
Wtf. Now I have a poopload of work that I have to get done tomorrow.
I already did half my apush homework, so I'm going to do the other half tomorrow.
I'm going to study for physics tomorrow 8th period.
I guess I'll take some government notes during lunch tomorrow...
I REFUSE TO CRAM STUDY FOR GOVERNMENT ON TUESDAY. T___T.
Then I'll do my Precal homework 8th period.
Omg. ;__; This is so bad. Why am I cramming all this stuff for tomorrow.
Ugh. I hate myself. askfjdslf.
T___T Omg. I'm never going to get all this work done.
I RELY TOO MUCH ON TOMORROW. >< UGH. ADKFJSLF.