:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 12, 2013
SIGHHHHHH. T___T posted at 6:54 PM

So it's Tuesday! GUESS WHATTT? :DD
I'M CRAM STUDYING FOR GOVERNMENT.
AKSFJLSGJ
DGJDLKGJLDGJ
DFJDKLFJLSFJ
DFJDKLSJFLDFJDLFJ
DFDFJLKDJFD
F
SOMEONE. T_________T
I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH. WTF.
Okay, Getting off the laptop now because this is a bad habit.
Byeeeee. TT_____TT

Wtf. So apparently, I have an English quiz tomorrow.
WHY DOESN'T THIS LADY TELL ME SMACK?!?!? T___T
I DON'T GOT TIME FO' YOU LADY. AKFDSLF.
OMG. Y U SCREW ME OVER LIKE THIS. AKDSHFK.

/Stressed Over Tests Syndrome Blog Post

Okay, if I had a running Twitter, I'd probably end up tweeting like 4857498 posts per day with no one caring. LOL.

To be honest, I die a little on the inside when I see that you're so far away.
But you don't even know that I exist.
It upsets me. I guess that it's a good thing though.
It's making it easier for me to not look back.