:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 9, 2013
:)? posted at 11:03 PM

Because I promised myself that I wouldn't look back at a certain time.
Only continuing to walk forward.
I'm going to take you out of my heart and life.
I think it's about time for all of this to end. :)
Thank you for driving me insane for 3 months.
I think that's enough.
I am aware that I'm going to keep telling myself this, and yet- still not follow it through.
It's just that my brain is telling me one thing, but my heart is telling me to do the opposite.
I think from now on, I'll just do what my heart doesn't want me to do - even if it upsets me.
Sometimes, we need to do things we don't like in order to move on in life.
I created distance between the people that I once cherished.
I tried to not let that distance happen, but they didn't even try.
They just pushed me in the corner and left me behind.
Well, if it doesn't kill you - it'll only make you stronger. :)
I will find someone who is willing to stay by my side.

/edit/ 12:17AM

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Daylight Savings is commencing again, so I'm losing one hour of sleep tonight.
I don't know. I feel so confused, tired, and unwanted. ;__;
I have a poopload of work that I need to do tomorrow because I have a quiz Monday, test and quiz on Tuesday & a test Wednesday.
I feel so out of it nowadays. .-.
There's just so much that's running through my mind right now.. =__=
I hate thinking. I hate over-thinking too.
I think I'll go back to being that happy delusional fangirl starting tomorrow (today). :')
I'm so INFINITE & BEAST deprived. akfdjsl
Infinite is having a comeback this month!
I miss them.. so much.
I miss them as much as I miss the people I no longer talk to.
I'm pathetic, aren't I?
I miss them, but I'm too scared to talk to them because I don't want to come off as the annoying me.
Well, what can I do about it?
That's how reality is. If I won't try, the other person won't either. Just like how I stopped trying when the other person didn't try.