:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 13, 2013
fool. posted at 6:12 PM

And today, like a fool, I can’t say anything.
I stand still at this spot.
Unable to say that I love you, or anything at all-
I’m frozen to this spot.
Again today, like a fool, I can’t approach you.
I stand still at this spot.
I, who can’t say those common words, “I love you,” am a fool.
Once again, today, I walk in place.
My breath stops and thoughts falter, like a kid who doesn’t know how to tie her shoes.
My heart is beating anxiously.
I just move back and forth like an echo.
I can’t tell you that I love you.
I stand far away, hoping that you will turn around.
I’m frozen at this spot, like a fool.
I stand far away, if you turn, I stare at the ground.
I’m frozen at this spot.

When I’m in front of you, even the fluent time stops.
I have a lot to say, but you might say “no” or not like it at all.
Even my heart worries for me.
I stand far away, if you turn, I stare at the ground.
I’m frozen at this spot, like a fool.
I stand far away, hoping that you will turn around.
I’m frozen to this spot.
Again today, like a fool, I can’t say anything.
I stand still at this spot.
Unable to say that I love you, or anything at all-
I’m frozen to this spot.
Again today, like a fool, I can’t approach you.
I stand still at this spot.
I, who can’t say those common words, “I love you,” am a fool.
I need you boy.
Though, I’m the person who can’t say a word to you.
I need you boy.
Just like a fool, like your personal fool.
I’m such a fool.