:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 20, 2013
.-. posted at 6:46 PM

There's a line between being mean and teasing.
To be honest, I'm really upset. .__.
You don't call people names when they are already embarrassed enough.
You don't rub it in people's faces that they are wrong. ;__; ...
I question myself sometimes. What's wrong with me? T__T.
How did I come to like someone like you?
Loud, obnoxious, insensitive.
I didn't want to believe in it.
I wanted to believe that there's a shy, kind, gentle side to you. (Since you are part of kids 4 kids.)
But from what I'm hearing/seeing, I think I'm just being delusional and naive.
This little girl crush is dying.
Let's just let this die.
Nothing was ever going to bloom since the beginning..
I will not regret it. I swear I won't.