:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 17, 2013
:')♥ posted at 1:50 PM

I feel like so much happened in the past week.
We keep on exchanging glances as if we know what we're both thinking of.
asdskfjlf. );<
"LOL i dont get it like
he looks so quiet
and stuff
then in math
/ghetto
/deadassnoshame"
Sigh. T___T I'll never get to know you.
I guess it's cute though because when I'm not around, you're shameless, but when I am around, you tone down a bit (more like a lot). LOLOL.
Even shameless guys can be shy. :) ♥
"lol mad ghetto
WHT DO U SEE MANGG
even when he sneeze
he is like
"oh shit"
sneezes again
OH SHIT
plz man i sneeze farted u dont see me say oh shit"
LOOOOOOL.♥
I'm probably the only person in this entire world who would think that it's cute when you sneeze. LOL. It'll be so funny when I actually see it in person, and it isn't that cute anymore. LOL.
/Hopelesss.