:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 3, 2013
._. posted at 1:55 PM

I am worried.
My great aunt in Cali has been living alone for 3 months now.
Not too long ago, a few days past Chinese New Year, someone tried to break into her house, but the alarm rang.
Just yesterday, someone was able to open the garage door while she was out the house.
Wtf. T___T. Why are you doing this to a middle-age woman who has her sons/daughters live hours away from her? Why are you doing this to a woman who lost her husband 3 months ago?
Are you even human to even try to rob her?
This world is disgusting. So what if you successfully rob her?
You think you'll be happy with all that money?
Money can't buy you happiness.
This is ridiculous. I wish that I can be with her right now.
She's living on the opposite coast all alone with no one to talk to.
It pains me to see this. How can she possibly sleep when someone can break in at any time?
I have so many things on my mind right now that I can even think straight.
Everyone/thing is getting me worried. .__.