about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 27, 2013
T__T fuq u. posted at 6:43 PM
I couldn't do
anything right today, esp near the end of the day.
I was
THISSSSSSSSSS close in tearing. /sobs
But I told myself, U AINT DIS WEAK. );< Yes, AINT.
Omg, askfjdlfj. I literally just broke down right before physics today.
THANKS TO SOMEONE. T____T
YOU COULD'VE LEFT YOUR SHIP TO YOURSELF, BUT NO - YOU HAD TO GO AROUND BRAGGING ABOUT PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW. ASKFJDFLG. );<
THEN YOU ESTABLISHED SOMETHING THAT MADE ME GO WTF!?!?!?!?!FMDSKLFJDLFK. CANISTRANGLEYOU.
It made me frustrated & confused, and I couldn't even concentrate on studying for physics anymore.
My head literally started hurting. T__T. My insides were all scrambled and twisted.
THANK THE LORD MY PHYSICS TEACHER WAS ABSENT TODAY.
Or I would've just failed that quiz. ._. Like I probably wouldn't even get a 20.
That was how messed up it made me feel. That was how distracted it made me.
Screw you. T___T. If you were like this to begin with, then don't play with me.
Don't act like there's something when there really isn't anything!