about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 5, 2013
=_= /sigh. posted at 5:40 PM
Because my mind is fixed on one thing and my heart is tugging me to do the opposite -
I'm all confused. ;__;
I don't want to do something I regret. I don't want to do something that will only hurt me in the end. I'm scared.
My mind is telling me to walk faster to avoid you, but my heart is telling me to walk slower so I could see you.
But one thing is for sure, if I keep seeing you, I'll be even more confused. =___=
If only there was such a thing called
reassurance.
Why is that you make me all confused? sdfljld. I don't like this feeling. .__.
I want this feeling to go away. T__T And since I want this feeling to go away, I'm avoiding you.
I can't think of anything in class besides this.
I'm always counting down how much time is left in the period, until I'll be able to see you.
This is so stupid of me. T__T I really want to stop.
If only you could read all of this and know what I'm thinking without having me explicitly tell you. =_=..
On the brighter side!
Today in the elevator, the guy standing next to me started singing Payphone super awkwardly out of no where. LOLOL. So qt.♥
I should've said, "You have a very sexy voice" when we made eye contact. LOL.
But I didn't say anything; I just smiled at him. );< I regretted it after I walked out the elevator!
Shuckssss. These one in a life time moments. LOL.
Thank you guy for making my day! :)