February 21, 2013
/procrastinate posted at 9:15 PM
Omggggg, my eyes feel so swollen. T___T. /sobs.
They feel like they're bulging out of my eye socket. );<.
It's what your eyes would feel like if you were a goldfish??? LOL.
So screwed tomorrow. I'm not understanding ellipse word applications that well. :c
And I have to memorize all those conic section formulas. alskfjdlf. /faints.
You know, I actually thought that it was pretty qt when I heard that you were part of Kids 4 Kids.
Until my friend ruined it & said you said it was boring. LOOOL.
So I still have to write half a page on stinkin' suspension bridges.
Not sure if I'm taking Precal or Astronomy or Architecture right now. -__-
I seriously just want to learn math... before I'm screwed in AB next year.
My eyes feel so uncomfy lately. /sobs It may be because it's super windy the past 2 days.
The wind makes me cry. :((( Mean wind!
Someone help me get rid of this obsession.
I'm telling myself to act normal, but when time actually comes, it's not that easy.
Ugh, because I'm so used to counting down the time & having something to look forward to later.
You stinky bum. I'm trying to push you away (because you stink!!!), but you just end up coming back. And when you are actually pushed away, I want to pull you back to me! T__T.
Ohohoh! Something funny happened today.
So I have a classmate who dresses suuuuuuper fancy like 98% of the time.
He has this brown grandpa blazer that looks kinda erm... (ew.) LOLOL.
Only because I don't like the color brown, and it makes him grow like 38473984 years older than he actually is.
My friend was saying, "Oh, Grandpa clothes coming in today!" /takes a closer look when he walks in "Oh no wait! IT'S A DIFFERENT ONE!!!! (but still grandpa-style)"
I look at him, and he looks like he's about to take it off since he knocked it off his shoulders.
I was like, "HE'S TAKING IT OFF!!!" But then a few seconds later, he just swooped the blazer back on. LOLOL. And my friend was like, "NOPE. HE'S KEEPING IT ON."
Such a tease. LOL. It was so funny. This probably wasn't funny to you. );<
It was funny while it happened!!!
Okay, enough procrastinating ... I have to pee right now.
Have a beautiful bright day tomorrow! :)♥
/SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS. D;