:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 19, 2013
popopo; :) hellooo! posted at 6:16 PM

Hellooo hello helloooo! :)))
So, I'm still not brave enough to face the grades that I will be receiving.
When the day for them come, I will take it like a man!! );< I'll make up for them! I swear. T__T.
So uh, I was on the phone for 35 minutes with a Verizon guy JUST TO MAKE A FRIKIN' APPOINTMENT FOR TUESDAY (today) TO FIX MY INTERNET!!! );<
Heavenly lords. My friends took 10-15minutes BUT I TOOK 35. );<
I don't know if that guy was being real or he was just bored and wanted someone to talk to at night. dfdf9fdusdiffd.
Ohmygod. LOL. I was so pissed at one point that I stomped my foot on the ground, AND HE ACTUALLY HEARD IT.
He was like, "Are you okay?" And on the inside I'm like oh fuq he heard that?!!? "YEAH YEAH. I'M FINE." LOLOL. /awks
I was annoyed because at one point, while making the appointment, his side of the line started going "FDF9FJDLFKJPFFFFFFFHDJS," for 2 whole minutes. I was like, T__T Wtf is this?! SHOULD I HANG UP? LOL.
But because I was desperate in getting my internet fixed, I was putting up with it. /sobs
Tomorrow, I have to visit someone! Just to make sure that some stranger didn't take something that didn't belong to them. );< AHEM.
I have a lot of things to do tomorrow & the day after tomorrow!
Why do I keep thinking that tomorrow's Thursday?! LOL UGH. NOT YET MICHELLE, NOT YET.
YOU STILL HAVE AN EXTRA DAY TO PROCRASTINATE BEFORE YOU'RE SCREWED AGAIN. -__- Apush & gov have been driving me up the wall lately. BUT LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME DEPRESSED. K.
Let's end this quote with a corny pick up line! :D

I don't know if it's igneous or metamorphic, but bby - you ROCK. (;

Tell me that wasn't clevarrrrrr. Harharhar.
It'd be so qt if a nerd tried using that on people.
Okay, Byeeeeee!♥ :)