:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 4, 2013
Please don't stay in my heart once you're gone. posted at 10:31 PM

Why do I never notice you whenever you're around?
Today was so weird. I was going to avoid you, and I actually didn't see you, because my eyes only went to my friend who was walking BEHIND you.
That made me not realize that you were right in front of me. LOLOL
Mission fail! :c I'LL DO THIS MISSION TOMORROW. HMPH. );<
And I'll make sure I won't see you.a flkjdlf.
/sobs. What to do. .__.