about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 3, 2013
GO BALDDDDDD! posted at 1:15 PM
I suddenly want you to go BALD. LOL. askjldfj
Smelly bumface. sdkfkklsdj
I actually wrote this post on Friday, but I never got to post it because VERIZON FIOS LOVES ME SO MUCH.♥
Stop screwing with my internet, Verizon. T___T.
I can't live without internet because all my assignments are online... and my sources of entertainment. LOL.
I have a bunch of hw due tomorrow. /dying right now.
Okay. Bye! Going to pretend like you don't exist tomorrow. );< HMPHHH.
Two can play that game!