February 13, 2013
day o5 posted at 9:13 PM
Today could be summed up in one word - awkward.
Out of all times and all staircases. T___T. It was completely uncalled for.
IT WAS FINE AT FIRST ACTUALLY. Until you randomly went behind me when it was PERFECTLY FINE in the lane you were walking in the first time. );<
Face was burning up like craaaaazy and I just went POOOOF right afterwards because it was too awks.
So, I was redoing my mission today. EXCEPTTT, today someone sat in front of me. LOLOL.
Oh well. Exchanged too many weird glances before we even got there. -_-
A new guy transferred to my PreCal class! :)
I actually think he's kinda qt - except, he looks like a... delinquent. LOLOL
He reminds me of Jay Park! :)
He chose the empty seat behind me when he walked in. /CREYS.
BUT THEN, my teacher started getting all pissed/attitude-like at him probably because he didn't say anything about being transferred in.
So my teacher made him take out his schedule and told him that there weren't any empty seats in the class.
HE MADE THE QT GUY SIT IN SOME OTHER EMPTY SEAT!!!!!!!!!! );<
I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOLOL. Oh well.
Watch this guy cut tomorrow. He seemed kind of pissed too. LOL.
ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSS. I was going to talk about something else, but now I forgot what it was.
/crying because I can't figure out the answer to the last UTexas hw.
I HAVE A SHTLOAD OF STUFF TO STUDY FOR TOMORROW.
If I leave all this work for tomorrow - I will die. So I'm studying today.
Okay! Good day everyone! :)
Have a very happy Valentine's Day tomorrow! ^___^ Spend it well with your loved one!
/I will be a hobo and glue my eyes to the textbooks.... T__T
/too lazy to re-read. If there are any typos, I'm sorry. LOL. I'll just look like an idiot. Byeeeee!♥